Thick muscular calves, sometime also called "radish-like leg", are faced by many women, especially Asian, they are usually shorter than Caucasians, and thus make their calves looked even bower and larger.
Big calf is often considered as an aesthetic problem. Women with plus size calves, are embarrassed to show their legs and it is hard for them to adopt certain fashion style, i.e., short skirt or swimsuit.
If large calf is caused by fat accumulation, with liposuction or a proper training, the desired legs shape can be attained.
But, if it is because of genetically determined or excessive development, which is the most common cause of calf hypertrophy, there is no easy way to treat this.
There have been many studies about how to reduce calf size to help women with "radish-like leg" problem to have an ideal leg.
- Best Simple Exercises to Reduce Thighs Size Fast for Women
- How to Lose Leg Fat
- Why Do People Get Cosmetic Surgery?
- Lower Leg Liposuction in Detail
- Liposuction on Calves: Is It Right For You?
- Comparison of Various Calf Reduction Methods - Part 2
- Train To Reduce Muscle Size - Part 2
- 20 Common Mistakes when Exercise
- Healthy Breast: Why You Should Wear Sports Bras on Every Workout?
- Simple Moves for Slimmer Calves