1. Stand on both of feet opened as wide as shoulder, hands on the waist.
2. Move your right leg backward obliquely so that both legs on a front and back position, watch out your back move.
3. On the same time, raise your left tiptoe as high as possible and then return to original state (step 1 position).
4. Shift leg, move your left leg backward obliquely so that both legs on a front and back position again, watch out back move.
5. On the same time, raise right tiptoe as high as possible and then return to original state (step 1 position).
In order to achieve the best result on doing those moves, remember not to raise your buttocks when raising your tiptoe.
This exercise is easy and simple to implement. It is effective to soften your calf, so that your calf won't feel too muscular when touched up. You can add it as part of your "train for slimmer calves" program to help you get the most result.